Afrilife® Diet Flour is the best selling Fiber rich flour masterfully blended from carefully selected nutrient dense wholegrain freshly cultivated in the rich Benue-Plateau and rare species of unripe mature green plantain from ancient Edo kingdom.
- Easy to make (Ready in 1 minute).
- 100% Natural. No preservatives or artificial enhancers.
- Great for weight loss – Tough on diabetes – Tough on cholesterol. Great for the heart
- It is rich in vitamins and minerals and high in fiber.
- Ideal for all ages.
Pack Size: 1.8KG
Servings size: 30g
Servings per pack: 60 Servings
HOW TO MAKE SWALLOW WITH AFRILIFE® DIET FLOUR
- Bring water to boiling point
- Sour in 30g of Afrilife® gluten free Flour
- Stir continuously
- Allow to cook to taste
- Best served hot
- Wholegrain Finger millet
- Wholegrain pearl millet
- Unripe green plantain
Health benefits of finger millet the active ingredient in Afrilife® Diet Flour
- Finger millet is an excellent source of natural calcium which helps in strengthening bones for growing children and aging people. Regular consumption of finger millet is good for bone health and keeps diseases such as osteoporosis at bay and could reduce risk of fracture.
- It is now established that phytates, polyphenols and tannins can contribute to antioxidant activity of the millet foods, which is an important factor in health, aging and metabolic diseases.
- Finger millet’s phytochemicals help in slowing digestion process. This helps in controlling blood sugar level in condition of diabetes. It has been found that finger millet based diet helps diabetics as it contains higher fibre than rice and wheat. Also, the study found that diet based on whole finger millet has lower glycemic response i.e. lower ability to increase blood sugar level. This is due to presence of factors in finger millet flour which lower digestibility and absorption of starch.
- Because of its high nutritional content ragi flour is recommended as a weaning food especially in the southern parts of India.
- Finger millet is a very good source of natural Iron and its consumption helps in recovery of Anemia. The Ragi based foods are highly suited for expectant mothers and elderly due to there high calcium and iron content.
- Finger millet consumption helps in relaxing body naturally. It is beneficial in conditions of anxiety, depression and insomnia. It is also useful for migraines.
- Green ragi (finger millet) is recommended for conditions of blood pressure, liver disorders, asthma and heart weakness. Green ragi is also recommended to lactating mothers in condition of lack of milk production.
- If consumed regularly, finger millet could help in keeping malnutrition, degenerative diseases and premature aging at bay.
For more details follow this link: https://vikaspedia.in/health/nutrition/nutritive-value-of-foods/nutritive-value-of-cereals-and-millets/finger-millet-ragi-small-seeds-with-bigger-health-benefits
Read here for the benefits of consuming millet: https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/what-is-millet#bottom-line
This link provides information on 25 health benefits of Unripe plantain: https://nimedhealth.com.ng/2019/08/25/25-amazing-health-benefits-of-unripe-plantain/