Afridelight Pizza Crust.
Afridelight Pizza Crust is the easiest and healthiest version of your favourite pizza crust! Healthy eating doesn’t have to be boring.
Minutes to Prepare: 5
Minutes to Cook: 20
Number of Servings: 8
2 cups Afridelight flour
1 pkg. or 1 tbsp. active dry yeast
3/4 tsp. salt
1 c. warm water
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 tsp. honey
- Pour flour into a large mixing bowl.
- Add yeast and salt. Mix well.
- Add water, oil and honey; mix well.
- Cover with a moist cloth and place in a warm spot for 10 minutes to rise.
- Punch down and press into a greased 14 inch pizza pan or a 10 inch pan for a thicker crust.
- Spread sauce and other ingredients on pizza crust.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown and cheese is melted.
You can also use a bread machine.